SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Hence SEO is the process of getting website traffic from the organic search results on search engines.
How Does Search Engine work?
Search engines perform several activities in even more search results. Such as crawling, indexing, and catching
• Crawling – It’s a process of fetching all the web pages linked to a website. This is performed by a software, called a crawler (or Googlebot).
• Indexing – Indexing is the process of creating an index for all the fetched web pages and due to keeping them into a big database from where it can later be retrieved.
• Processing/Catching – When a search request comes to the search engine processes, it compares the search request and the indexed pages in the database.
• Retrieving Results – The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best results. It is user-friendly and simply displaying in the browser.
What is Search Engine Rank?
When you search any keyword using any search engine, it showing thousands of results in its database. A page ranking is measured by the position of web pages displayed in the search engine results when you search any keyword. First of all your web page rank will be the highest rank as a result search engine is putting your web page on the first position.
SEO is the process of designing a website to attain a high rank in search engine results.
What is On-Page and Off-page SEO?
There are two ways of optimization:
• On-Page SEO – It is providing good and unique content, good keywords selection, putting correct keywords on correct places, giving an appropriate title to every page, H1, H2, H3 are correctly selected, giving appropriate Meta description, Page by page images optimized (like alt, resize), etc.
• Off-Page SEO – It includes link building (backlinks), links submitting by directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
Includes the activities like Creating Shareable Content, Contribute as Guest Author, Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking Sites, and Forum Submission, etc.
2010- 2016 Google released 4 updating
1. Google Panda:
Google Panda is against the poor quality content
1. Content spamming
2. Content duplication
3. Content spinning
4. Thinny pages
5. Keyword stuffing
against for link spamming
1. Paid link:
2. Link farming
3. Link scheme
4. Comment spamming.
5. Wiki spamming
Pigeon is ranking parameters based on distance and location, relevant and accurate local search results.
It gives Semantic search results, it’s designed to embody the special characteristics of speed and precision.
Above all Launched by Google algorithm after that Google -learning program RankBrain accounts for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system therefor which is provides aid to Google to process its search queries through.
We offered you, your website Page Top Ranking on Search engine within 3 months. White-Hat SEO techniques Access to best Local SEO professional hands from an SEO company in Kochi and we provide affordable SEO services in Kerala. Ammishaddai digital deliver 100% Guaranteed Results. Existing client SEO track records quality Sales Leads and inquiries and attracts new clients. Affordable SEO services in Kerala is customized for all types of business and services. Due to Experience handling and we have a wide range of clientele. We at Ammishaddai digital believe that we can offer our national and international clients the affordable SEO services in Kerala.